Halloween at Witch Corner: The World Below
Meet the creatures who live between worlds at Witch Corner this October and experience our show-stopping folklore sculptures transformed with the sights and sounds of their favourite time of year.
Our spirits of the forest have woken up for a limited time; Halloween trail adventurers can meet them and solve their seasonal riddles to collect an edible prize.
£7 per person
Witch Corner annual ticket holders- £1.50 per person
Date and time
10am- 5pm, 7th- 29th October
Parents are advised that the trail includes some mildly scary Halloween theming and motion activated sounds.
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland