Art as a Mindful Process Workshops
Three themed, process inspired workshops which are part of “Art as a Mindful Process,” and can be booked independently or in any combination.
These workshops are about slowing down, taking time, becoming aware – a kind of “listening” with the eyes. No previous artistic experience is needed as the facilitator will guide participants, creating familiarity and confidence with the art materials and process.
When & where
Old Gala House
13 Sep / 10.30 – 15.30 – Encounters with Plants – £50 (full day)
20 Sep / 10.30 – 12.30 – Gathering the Light – £25
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland