Autumnal Community Art & Music Workshops
- Katie’s Music Sessions will be creating an interactive music experience in front of the Tapestry building.
- Claire Beattie will be leading a giant autumnal floor drawing workshop in Borders Hearing Care at 52 Channel Street.
- Anne-Louise Keiran will be leading a wool wrapping on sticks workshop, incorporating natural materials, in Untangled Yarns at 10 Channel Street.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates on other creative events, workshops and pop-up art for children and adults, taking place around Galashiels over the next few months. For more info and to sign up to email updates, visit: www.transformartscic.co.uk
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland