After a decade and a half of solid US and European touring, two albums on the legendary 4AD label; ‘Until The Earth begins To Part’ (2009), ‘Let Me Come Home’ (2010) and two more on the band’s own J Sharp Records imprint, ‘Weights & Pulleys’ (2014) and ‘What We Might Know’ (2018) Broken Records return with the band’s traditional cinematic, soaring sound. Empowering, hopeful and euphoric.
“Singer Jamie Sutherland has such an open, trustworthy voice, while the music matches his honest emotional heft” Q
“Intense and downright enjoyable listening experience” Clash
“Carefully crafted songwriting” The Line of Best Fit
“Very tightly packed and with lots of emotion” Scottish Sun
“Sweeping indie anthems” The List
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives