Regular Music Presents…
Callum has been hard at music for almost half his life, making his own chances, taking chances and, for sure, being a chancer.
The Edinburgh-born singer-songwriter has progressed from bad
gigs in pubs, to where he is now: a singer-songwriter with a punchy, rousing, emotive and gloriously catchy debut album that scored a No.1 in The Official Scottish Albums Chart.
After residing in London and Berlin for a few years, Callum has decided to move back to Scotland.
His new material is a collection of songs clawed from the raw stuff of existence, nostalgic patriotism and bleeding love.
Doors: 7pm / 8pm start
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Over 14s: 14-16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland