Celebrate an 1820s Christmas
Step back in time this December to experience Abbotsford at Christmas in the 1820s. A season of celebrations following the completion of the house and gardens.
Explore interiors dressed beautifully for Christmas, see our Library tree with a literary twist and follow in the footsteps of Scott’s historic house guests as you listen to a special edition of our audio tour on your mobile device.
Entry tickets to Celebrate an 1820s Christmas are currently discounted to just £7 for adults and £3 for children thanks to Visit Scotland’s Great Days Out in Scotland and Days Out Incentive Schemes. Available while offer lasts.
everyday 3rd- 18th December 10am- 4pm.
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland