CHRISTMAS IN THE HISTORIC HOUSE
Step into the story this December and experience a Scott family Christmas at Abbotsford with a special edition audio tour, festive spotlight displays, and the sights and smells of the 1820s festive season.
Don’t miss the chance to see the much-loved Waverley Tree, one of the largest book trees in Scotland and the twinkling centrepiece of our seasonal celebrations.
Date and time
10am- 4pm (last entry 3pm)
25th November – 22nd December
10am- 2pm (last entry 1.15pm)
27th- 30th December
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives