Crewelwork Thistle Workshop
Crewelwork is the art of embroidery using crewel wool and is the basis of the embroidery of the Great Tapestry of Scotland. Susie Finlayson was one of the key members of the team behind the tapestry and she will guide you through the stitches and techniques required to create your own beautiful thistle embroidery. Suitable for complete beginners and beyond, come along and learn a new skill in a relaxed and fun environment.
For more information and to book your place today click here
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives