DARREN MCGARVEY THE SOCIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN US
If all the best people are in all the best jobs, why is Britain such a f*cking bin fire?
Orwell prize-winning author, BAFTA nominated broadcaster and celebrated hip-hop artist Darren McGarvey poses this awkward question and more in a new show centred around his recent book, The Social Distance Between Us. With its unpredictable ask-me-anything format, audience members shape the performance and no two nights are the same. McGarvey’s 60-minute high-wire act confronts the scandal of class-inequality with passion, humility and an optimal dose of humour.
Book Signing + Meet and Greet with Darren after the show
NOTE EARLY START TIME
Doors: 6:30pm / 7pm start
Over 14s: 14-16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives