DIAMOND EYED JACKS (CELEBRATING THE MUSIC OF THE GRATEFUL DEAD)
The Diamond Eyed Jacks are a psychedelic jam band based in Cumbria, who have been re-creating the early 70’s Grateful Dead sound for more than a decade. Their authentic sound showcases beautiful vocal harmonies and psychedelic improvisations true to the spirit of the Grateful Dead.
This genre-busting catalogue of songs encompasses country music, funk, psychedelic rock, folk and jazz.
The Diamond Eyed Jacks are; Mark Booth- lead guitar and vocals; Brendan Rose- rhythm guitar and vocals; Danny Stone- bass guitar and vocals; Joseph Denman- drums; Dougie James- keyboards
‘Let there be songs to fill the air’
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives
- Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club Receives Generous Grant from Hayward Sanderson Trust
- A Look Back on The Sports Heritage in Galashiels Project