Galashiels AUTUMN Walking Festival – Murals and more!
Leaving the Hub, this walk will take in the murals (and more!) around the town centre. Come and hear the stories behind the murals as we wander around and take in some of the sights. This walk is a great opportunity to learn about our local town!
We try, as far as possible to provide walks for a range of capabilities. All routes are risk assessed and may be subject to change on the day as part of the dynamic risk assessment by trained walk leaders.
Whilst we do our utmost to keep the costs of our festivals to a minimum, there are inevitably some costs involved in running a walking festival.
We offer our walks on a donation basis – PAY WHAT YOU CAN!
To allow us to offer future events, any donations (payable by cash or card in the Hub) are most welcome. We are often asked what would be acceptable as a donation and we usually suggest £5. However this is not a set amount, and we only ask that you PAY WHAT YOU CAN!
Spaces on walks can be reserved through the Eventbrite booking platform or by direct contact with Hike & Bike Hub – 07476 316242
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland