GOLDIE LOOKIN CHAIN + SUPPORT TBC
Coming straight outta Newport, GLC are officially Britain’s biggest rap group.
Known for classics like “Guns Don’t Kill People, Rappers Do” and “Your Mother’s Got a Penis”, GLC started almost by accident around the turn of the century with Eggsy’s impromptu rap about his tracksuit over a serious piece of music
Rhys was working on in the studio.
Adam Hussain, Billy Webb, Mystkal, the Maggot, 2hats and Mike Balls convinced Rhys to record the rap.
Fuelled by Lambrini, fags, Chicken Tikka Masala and weed they all took to the mic and The GLC’s first album “Don’t Blame the Chain” was born.
And so it began, the journey which has so far seen The GLC rise to the top of the charts, perform around the world and at every major festival in the Western Hemisphere and make millions of people laugh along the way. … and amazingly none of them have died yet. You knows it
Ages 14+ (under 16s must be accompanied by an over 18)
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives