Great Tapestry of Scotland Celebratory Jubilee Dinner
Celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and treat yourself to a sumptuous three-course meal from a menu inspired by the Scottish larder and Her Majesty’s favourite Scottish dishes.
This fine dining experience in the stitcher’s café will be followed by an exclusive evening viewing of The Great Tapestry of Scotland.
Treat yourself to our premium package and enjoy a glass of fizz on arrival, and, tea, coffee and handmade chocolates at the end of your meal.
We can happily cater to any dietary requirements so please contact us after booking on Tapestery@liveborders.org.uk to make us aware how we can ensure you have an exquisite experience.
For more details, see the menu and book your place: https://tinyurl.com/29k4w9ne
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland