Highland Dancing Winter Showcase
Graham School of Highland Dancing
presents a winter showcase
‘Don’t Stop Believing’
a Scottish highland dancing extravaganza which is sure to get your feet tapping.
Pupils aged from only 3 years old up to professional adult dancers will put on a showcase of traditional and contemporary highland dancing.
Doors open 6pm. The show will last approx 2hours with a short interval. Please bring cash for raffle and tuck shop.
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives
- Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club Receives Generous Grant from Hayward Sanderson Trust
- A Look Back on The Sports Heritage in Galashiels Project