HUNTER AND MCMUSTARD
As well as Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 good times, try some Hunter & McMustard for a better life!
Hunter & McMustard are writing songs they describe as dirty lowlander contemporary untrad. Their 1st release a tribute to comedy legend Billy Connolly was to raise funds and awareness for the Friends of the People’s Palace and Winter Gardens. The next batch of songs include historical reimaginings of ‘the last march of the jacobite army’, climate change with This West Of Scotland Vegan Is Going To Do Your Nut In’. An eclectic modern take on folk music with a social and global consciousness. Their passion for the environment and rewilding has lead them to write and perform Born To Rewild a walking gig theatre show performed outdoors in nature at Vogrie Pogrie Festival, the Govan Wetlands Project and Kelburn Garden Party as well as playing at campaigns to Save Maryhill Library and The Peoples Palace and The Winter Gardens. They have influences as varied as The Mighty Boosh, George Monbiot, Simon and Garfunkel and the Humble Bums.
Over 14s (14-16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 at all times)
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland