IVO GRAHAM: MY FUTURE MY CLUTTER
Bumbling wordsmith and tripe factory returns to discuss three years of heavy-duty pranking/parenting/procrastinating since Dave’s 2019 nominations for Best Comedy Show and Joke of the Fringe (“I’ve got an Eton College advent calendar, where all the doors are opened by my father’s contacts”). As seen/heard on Mock The Week, Live At The Apollo, Have I Got News For You, British As Folk, and fondue-set winner on Richard Osman’s House of Games.
Ages 14+ (14-16s must be accompanied by an over 18 at all times)
*This show is likely to contain swearing and adult content*
*Reselling of tickets will result in cancellation of booking*
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives