Lindean Ride Out
The Ride out commemorates the religious history of Galashiels with a ride to the Auld Kirk at Lindean where in a short ceremony the Braw Lad lays a wreath of wild flowers on the Preachers Cross. Approximate timings listed below:
18:00 hrs: Rideout begins – Ford the River Tweed 19:30 hrs: Arrive Lindean
20:15 hrs: Leave Lindean
20:30 hrs: Arrive at Hollybush for chases
21:30 hrs: War Memorial
22:00 hrs: Ride concludes
The Ex Braw Lads’ and Lasses Association organise the Riders Social after the ride out for further details please contact the Association.
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland