Milton Jones in Milton: Impossible
One man. One Mission. Is it possible? No, not really.
Him with the shirts from Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo and Radio 4.
Milton reveals the truth about being an international spy, before being given a disappointing new identity which forced him to appear on Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo. But this is also a love story with the twist, or even a really bad sprain. Just gloriously daft nonsense or is there a deeper meaning? Every man has his price. Sainsburys, where good food costs less.
“He’s fast, absurd and very Funny” Radio Times
‘No-one can touch Jones when he hits his stride’ The Guardian
Galashiels Volunteer Hall
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland