School of Textiles and Design Graduate Showcase 2023
It is that time of year again when students from Heriot-Watt University’s School of Textile and Design showcase all their hard work during this week-long exhibition at the High Mill in Netherdale.
The showcase can be visited for free on the 3rd – 9th of June, from 10am – 4pm. The quality of work is truly awe-inspiring and worth seeing in person. More details will be going live soon on the showcase’s website.
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland