THE FILTHY TONGUES
The Filthy Tongues will release their much awaited third album, ‘In These Dark Places’, at the end of January 2023.
It is the final part of a trilogy based on their hometown of Edinburgh and promises to be every bit as compelling as the previous two instalments.
‘Jacob’s Ladder’ and ‘Back to Hell’ both received rave reviews across the board and ‘In These Dark Places’ is sure to deliver a suitably uncompromising conclusion to this fine body of work.
From the fittingly claustrophobic juggernaut of an earworm that is Gas Mask Blues, the romping, acerbic snarl of Pandemic Pete and the drunk tank admission of the title track to the relentless, questioning riot that is Tricky Nicky, it’s time to get ready for another rollercoaster.
Over 14s (14-16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 at all times)
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives
- Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club Receives Generous Grant from Hayward Sanderson Trust
- A Look Back on The Sports Heritage in Galashiels Project