THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE SILVER SCREEN (THE ANDY LAWRENSON TRIO)
The Golden Age of the Silver Screen is an eclectic mix of popular soundtracks arranged and adapted from the Great Hollywood Musicals. Adapted for an “unplugged” format of Guitar, Violin, Double Bass and Vocals, and loosely based in Hot Club Swing.
Andy, Simon and Paul demonstrate an outstanding level of musicianship, which could perhaps best be described as inspired musical telepathy. However, this show is not just about the music, there is great entertainment in the on-stage banter and interplay between songs, which never fails to draw in an audience and get everyone involved in the fun.
“Such a Varied and delightful repertoire of Music, Song and Skilled Musicianship . . .”
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland