The Urban Voodoo Machine
‘Quite possibly the best show you’ll ever see’
CLASSIC ROCK MAGAZINE
The Urban Voodoo Machine’s own brand of Bourbon-Soaked Gypsy Blues Bop’N’ Stroll have swayed audiences over the UK and Europe for 2 decades now, and next year will be their 20th Anniversary.Their fan base is constantly growing and extremely loyal and the band have supported and toured with a variety of artists (many of whom have covered their songs)
They have performed at most major festivals- in fact, they claim to be the only group in the world to have played both the historical Montreaux Jazz Festival AND metal mecca festival Download!
If you have ever caught the group live in action, it’s not likely you would have forgotten it- part circus, part theatre with a big dose of good old Rock’n’Roll!
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland