Their fourth visit to Mac Arts – the Irish Rockers and all-round top blokes Trucker Diablo are back in town!
Described by Classic Rock Magazine as ‘stadium pub rock’, the band have shared the stage with Foo Fighters, Black Stone Cherry, Ricky Warwick, Thunder and many more.
The one thing you do expect from Trucker is big riffs, big choruses and big performances, and their most recent album Tail End of a Hurricane doesn’t disappoint! From the sing-along ‘Rock Kids of the 80s’, the energy of ‘Insects’, the short sharp punch of ‘Slow Dance’ or the laid-back tale, ‘Woodstock to Vietnam’, you’ll know you’ve opened your front door to see the Big Truck parked up outside, engine running, exhaust fumes pumping out the pipe, door laying open invitingly…
Doors: 7:30pm / 8pm start
Over 14s: 14-16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives
- Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club Receives Generous Grant from Hayward Sanderson Trust
- A Look Back on The Sports Heritage in Galashiels Project