Wear Lavender to Work Challenge
A Scottish Borders Charity Supporting Those Living with Cancer
Will You Wear Lavender to Work on the 1st of June?
The Lavender Touch challenges you to ditch the collar and tie, smart suits, uniforms, smart casual work clothes, overalls and make a statement in something that screams lavender!
This is definitely not your usual dress down day, think dress up day. It’s not about what you wear it’s all about the colour.
This is a shout out to all Scottish Borders businesses large or small, employers and employees. Your workplace and work colleagues will want to take part in this challenge so sign up today.
The Lavender Touch 01896 208255 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives
- Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club Receives Generous Grant from Hayward Sanderson Trust
- A Look Back on The Sports Heritage in Galashiels Project