WILD SWIMMING ESCAPADES
Wild swimming Escapades – An afternoon of stories from the watery world of wild swimming.
Lynda Stoddart from Take to the Water will share some of the memorable the events from her 122km ‘swim’ in the Tweed from Lyne Station to Berwick Upon Tweed.
Calum Maclean (TV and Broadcaster) will recall snippets from his numerous wild swimming adventures.
Raffle to raise funds for Border Water Rescue Tea
Over 18s Only
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland
- College graduates will boost Scotland’s economy by £52 billion over their working lives