Witch Corner Launch
Join us to get your first look at Witch Corner, a new folklore- inspired sculpture trail at Abbotsford, with free entry to the trail from 11am- 12pm to all children dressed in costume and their families.
Costumes inspired by stories and characters in the trail including witches, goblins, ghost sailors, knights, fairies and elves are encouraged. There will even be Easter eggs hidden throughout the trail for little ones to find and free face painting!
The event will start with a short opening ceremony before the trail is open to the public.
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland