Galashiels Camera Club welcomes Ron McCombe this Wednesday. Ron is a full-time wildlife photographer from the Scottish Borders and runs a variety of workshops from woodland birds, from a hide in his garden, to badgers, puffins, harvest mice and lots more. The above image was taken by one of our members from Ron’s woodland hide in his garden. It promises to be an excellent presentation. If you are interested in joining the club, and would like to come along, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website will provide more information.
- Making Galashiels Better: Creating a Place Plan for Galashiels
- It’s a gift from Galashiels this Christmas, with our biggest Mi-Rewards prize ever!
- Energise Galashiels Trust shortlisted for more awards
- What to love about Galashiels
- Discover the Charms of Galashiels: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Scotland