What does the course cover?
- Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
- The importance of making a great first impression
- Applying customer service within your role and sector
- Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Planning for professional development
This course will be delivered through Interactive Webinars (via Zoom) and on completion of these webinars on assessment link will be sent to you. Once completed, People 1st will mark your assessment and provide you with your results. You will then receive certification.
To find out more or book a place visit: http://www.borderscollege.ac.uk/find-a-course/worldhost-for-hospitality
- You can also call 01896 662 603 or email email@example.com